The Attitude Books Project enables every grade 3 student to receive their own personal copy of A for Attitude via our co-sponsoring initiative.
Benefits of the Project:
- complimentary teacher resource book to support use in classroom,
- books can be taken home to assist family communications,
- books may be personally presented to every student by the Author*.
“Such a great initiative, students mention it often, have used it as a strategy when dealing with issues” – T.Coumbe, Assistant Principal, Rye P.S. 2014
The registration form offers options for various models of sponsorship.
Local Sponsor funding:
Rotary / Lions or local businesses may be keen to fully fund your campaign. This gives them the opportunity to promote their organisation to families via a branded donation sticker placed inside each student’s book.
Community Funding Campaign:
We provide graphics and template to help you establish an online campaign to invite members of your network to cover the cost of books @ just $10 per copy.
School funded campaign:
Schools also have the option to:
- self-fund this project from your well-being budget.
- add it to your Grade 3 booklist.
- have a dedicated Can Do School fund-raiser
At just $10 per book + P&H, it is a very valuable and affordable option for most schools.
Once you’ve registered, we will be in touch to arrange delivery of books. Please contact us with any questions or comments or for any assistance in registering.