Overview of benefits to Brand Partners
- Cost effective Brand reach to up to 300K families each year by 2022,
– Various profile-raising options exist for each sponsorship level.
- Demonstrate care and concern for families of the future,
– A for Attitude offers parents a framework to shape conversations with their children.
- Front of mind promotion for your organisation on each copy,
– research indicates that this book stays with a child or family for many years, therefore offering to extend your public profile well into the future.
- Life-long advertising for a very small investment,
– with options for a three year contract or an ongoing relationship.
More detailed information here ABFI – Brand Partner flowchart
Here’s HOW your sponsorship works:
Ethical businesses and Community organisations such as Rotary and Lions Clubs can now join in this initiative as a by simply purchasing an A for Attitude book for every grade 3 student at their local school to become:
- Silver Brand Partner: sponsor all grade 3 students at one school, or
- Gold Brand Partner: sponsor all grade 3 students at ten or more schools
You’ll get your brand on this best selling book for just $10* each – the regular retail price is $24.95. (Greater savings exist for higher levels of sponsorship.) *+ P&H
N.B. some schools have composite classes where grade 2 and/or 4 students share a classroom with grade 3 students. In this case, we ask that your sponsorship covers every child in the composite class to allow teachers to discuss the book with all students.
- Brand each copy with your business/organisation’s logo.
- encourage schools to promote the program in school newsletter – goes to all parents and teachers
- provide ongoing education and materials for teachers to assist them to use the book in class and remind students to access it when it goes home.
- personalise the pro-forma letter to be given with books to let parents know about your business or community organisation and your reasons for sponsoring the books.
- check with your local primary school to determine if they will invite you in to personally gift the books to each individual student.
- call your local newspaper editor, or send a press release (pro-forma MR supplied) and let your wider community know about this project and how and why you have chosen to support it.
Here’s WHY it works:
Promoting your business or community organisation
This initiative paves the way for you to:
- attract media attention for your gesture, which gives you an opportunity to inform the wider community about your organisation.
- have direct access to parents and teachers who you can invite to visit your premises or utelise your service.
- set up a lasting affiliation with children – future potential customers of your business.
Please note that we only partner with organisations who provide goods and/or services which support healthy lifestyles for children and the broader community.
Supporting your local students
This initiative supports children by:
- teaching them valuable principles that have been used by millions of successful people for thousands of years;
- using simple visuals to share information with children and their families, and
- reminding them to value and love themselves and others.
Helping your local school
This initiative helps schools by:
- providing a well tested, highly acclaimed and trusted resource that can be referred to in class by teachers;
- addressing bullying and negative behaviours among students
- affirming the benefits of community spirit when you visit your local school and gift these books to students (for no particular reason), and
- building an ‘I Can’ community for Yr 3 students to continue throughout their remaining years at primary school and beyond.
State and National Distribution
Benefits for our State and National Brand Partners
- Access to the ABFI logo for product branding,
- Your Corporate / organisation’s logo printed on back cover, your story printed, 1–2 pages, inside book
- Supporting children and delivering social benefits for the wider community,
- Opportunity for valuable staff, team and morale-building exercises,
- Special deals as an ABFI Brand Partner – discount on A for Attitude resources,
- Facilitate brand loyalty, from alignment with a well-known, trusted and meaningful cause,
- Increase your triple bottom line (social, environmental and financial) performance,
- A chance to network with community, government and other businesses,
- Link to our Can Do Kids Club community members.
- Profile building through Media Releases for the length of the project
- small business sponsors,
- community groups, and
- schools to purchase themselves
Sponsor copies of A for Attitude for local Yr3 students.
..and place your branded label on Page 1 of this bestseller.
Current And Past Sponsors
The following generous clubs and local businesses have partnered in the Books Project, donating books to children in their local communities.
Will you join them?
IMB Bank Foundation
Rotary Club of Armidale North, NSW
Rotary Club of Armidale, NSW
Rotary Club of Armidale Central, NSW
Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise, Qld.
Rotary Club of Koo Wee Rup – Lang Lang, Vic.
Rotary Club of Rosebud, Vic.
Rotary Club of Rye, Vic.
Rotary Club of Rosebud-Rye, Vic.
Rotary Club of Welshpool, W.A.
Sarah Hudson Liberty Finance Broker
St Mary’s Primary School, Hampton
Broadwater County Lions Club, Montana, USA
Rye Newsagency, Vic.
Bulk Whole Foods Market
Allied Health Connections
Rotary club of Millawa – Oxley
Rotary Club of Yea
Rotary Club of Dromana
Rotary Club of Seymour
Red Hill District Lions Club
Maiden Gully Marong Lions Club
Donnybrook District High School P&C Association
Cathedral College Wangaratta
Our Lady of Fatima Primary School, Rosebud
Eastbourne Primary School, Rosebud