The Can Do Kids Club is a continuous program of encouragement and support for children and their families, based upon the highly successful book A for Attitude and associated resources, which have proven over the past 19 years to be excellent tools for raising resilient children.
This program provides strategies, tools and activities to help reduce anxiety, boost self-esteem and help children focus on and develop their potential. Families are encouraged to commit, on a regular basis, to read the books and work together on the exercises.
Attitude Books Project
Every school has the opportunity to register as a Community Funded school and invite parents, friends, local businesses and community organisations to sponsor one or more children to receive their very own personal copy of A for Attitude for just $10 per copy – that’s way less than the RRP.
If you’re a Can Do parent, please invite your child’s school to sign up for this campaign to receive books in 2018.
Hello I’m Hannah,
I am 13 years old and a Year 8 student at Dromana Secondary College. I love singing and all things music and I am looking forward to helping and encouraging young children to become happy, confident and resilient kids.
As a singer, having a positive attitude and confidence has enabled me to perform at events such as our Can Do Kids concert. I hope to inspire other children to have the confidence to get up and have a go! Whether it be singing, sport or school activities … when you’re a Can Do Kid you can do anything you put your mind to!
Being a member of the CDKC means that you’ll receive a parcel of Can Do goodies in your letter box that can help you to remember that you are indeed a Can Do Kid! The pack includes an A for Attitude book, Little Book of Worry Busters, a certificate, posters, stickers and magnet. When Mum or Dad sign up for the Can Do Kid newsletter, your family will receive Can Do activities sent via email every two weeks for the next year.
We look forward to hearing your stories and feedback. So ask Mum, Dad, or your carer to please email and tell us what has been helpful for you and why.
We hope you will join our club and invite your friends along as well and we look forward to sending you your Kids Club Welcome Pack in the mail very soon!
Bye for now,
Kids Club Captain
Each child will receive their own personal:
- Membership certificate,
- ‘Can Do Kind of Kid’ fridge magnet plus 3 stickers,
- 4 motivational tags
Each family will receive:
- an A for Attitude book
- a set of 4 A4 A for Attitude posters
- a Little Book of Worry Busters, and
- Kids Club Members receive a 20% discount on selected products in the shop.
Then once you have registered online for our activity sheets, we will send your family:
- 2 A for Attitude activities for the next twelve months.
Can Do Kids Birthday cards.
- Can Do Kid birthday cards are available for purchase through our shop.
Total value per single Family membership is $61.10 (for which you pay just $39.95)
Total value of Additional child goodies is $10.20 (for which you pay just $5.95)
‘Family Membership’ includes one child and their parent / carer.
Additional children in the immediate family may be included on the Family membership by submitting their details on the application form along with a joining fee of $5.95 each.
Upon processing of the Kids Club application, your details will be included in the Kids Club database maintained by Attitude Books Foundation Inc. and the email address provided will be added to the Kids Club email distribution list, for:
- fortnightly 2 A for Attitude activity sheets by email
Attitude Books Foundation Inc. accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of any gift, product or other item distributed from time to time by the Attitude Books Foundation Inc. to members of the Kids Club.
- Attitude Books Foundation Inc. collects personal information on members of the Can Do Kids Club as provided by members in the application for membership document. All personal information is strictly confidential. We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the law.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail,
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them,
- With respect to add servers, we do not partner with or have bonds between these companies,
- With respect to security, we have appropriate measures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.