The Attitude Books Project enables every grade 3 student to receive their own personal copy of A for Attitude via our co-sponsoring initiative.
Benefits of the Project:
- complimentary teacher resource book to support use in classroom,
- books can be taken home to assist family communications,
- books may be personally presented to every student by the Author*.
“Such a great initiative, students mention it often, have used it as a strategy when dealing with issues” – T.Coumbe, Assistant Principal, Rye P.S. 2014
The registration form offers options for various models of sponsorship.
Local Sponsor funding:
Rotary / Lions or local businesses may be keen to fully fund your campaign. This gives them the opportunity to promote their organisation to families via a branded donation sticker placed inside each student’s book.
Community Funding Campaign:
We provide graphics and template to help you establish an online campaign to invite members of your network to cover the cost of books @ just $10 per copy.
School funded campaign:
Schools also have the option to:
- self-fund this project from your well-being budget.
- add it to your Grade 3 booklist.
- have a dedicated Can Do School fund-raiser
At just $10 per book + P&H, it is a very valuable and affordable option for most schools.
Once you’ve registered, we will be in touch to arrange delivery of books. Please contact us with any questions or comments or for any assistance in registering.
Author visits are available — costs for this service are determined by location of school. Please contact our office for more information.
Your business or community organisation has the opportunity to brand A for Attitude books and donate them to Grade 3 students at your local school. Ask us today how you can achieve long term promotion for your organisation.
Parents and Citizens / Parents and Friends / School committees, dedicated to student wellbeing can help their school by raising funds for all Grade 3 students to benefit from the Attitude Books Project. Register your school today.
- Attitude Books Foundation Inc. collects personal information as provided by teachers in the application for school membership. All personal information is strictly confidential. We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the law.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail,
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them,
- With respect to add servers, we do not partner with or have bonds between these companies,
- With respect to security, we have appropriate measures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.